Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Homecoming


homecoming
Originally uploaded by linuxgrl
Baby Lauren Grace is home, as of yesterday afternoon! Zampano and I were so exhausted that this cell phone photo was the only one we took for the occasion. My camera and cell phone were packed away somewhere in the cartload of stuff we brought home from the hospital.

But as of this afternoon we are all doing well, after having a few good meals and at least *some* sleep. Lauren even had her first home sponge bath last night. Apparently baby has inherited her mom and dad's greasy hair. :)

I am really struggling with breastfeeding. Don't ever let anyone tell you it's easy. It's way, way harder than I ever could have imagined, and I was warned going in to expect a challenge.

Anyway, I present to you the grand Flickr set of baby photos...

No comments: