Monday, June 30, 2008

almost 32 weeks

How cute is this necklace!!!!  

In other news, I'm investigating natural childbirth options.  Zampano and I will be watching The Business of Being Born this week when our beloved Netflix sends it our way.  Who knew giving birth was so darn controversial these days...  It really says something to me that when I told my OB that I was in medical school, he looked me straight in the eye and said "Go into dermatology, not obstetrics."  Didn't even crack a smile when he said it, either.  Yikes.

I figure that women have been having babies since the dawn of time without epidurals or pitocin...  Why can't I do so as well?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think Figs and Ginger has an etsy page too. Definitely on my wish list. Have you seen this though?

http://www.wrapables.com/jsp/ProductDetail.jsp?ProductCode=A59738&intpromo=A59738_FAS_061308

So cute!