Monday, June 9, 2008

28 weeks, 3 days

I AM SO TIRED!!!!! Just a few words before I collapse into bed at the late hour of 9pm. The "honeymoon period" of the second trimester is definitely over. I'm tired all day long now. Today I get up, have breakfast, head over to school, sit down at the computer and immediately want to take a nap. After lunch, I am tired again. And after a few hours of feeling pretty good and productive, I had dinner and barely made it through. THE SUN IS STILL IN THE SKY, PEOPLE.

Part of the problem is that I wake up every day at 5:30 am. The happy sun comes pouring through the windows and I wake up. Horrifyingly awake. That would be wonderful if I wasn't married to the world's greatest night owl who is practically still awake at that hour. And I love to stay awake with him and watch movies and hang out.

In Baby Girl news, she is more active than ever. Normally her kicks are at or below the level of my navel, but today, as I was sitting in the computer lab, I felt her kicks way, way higher than that. I was stunned! I didn't think she was that big yet, or that my uterus went up that high. I can feel her turning around and changing positions. It's the craziest thing ever.

Well, hopefully tomorrow will bring lots of energy for me and more good kicking from her. :)

No comments: