Friday, June 20, 2008

30 weeks

Ugh.  I am a monstrosity.  The acne has never been worse.  I think I found my first stretch mark today.  And I am fat and getting fatter.  Even the maternity pants are starting to scream out in protest.

But in good news, I passed my Gestational Diabetes screen.  YAY!  Plus, now I can hear the baby's heartbeat pretty clearly with my stethoscope.  It's nice, even though it's totally unnecessary since she kicks me every two minutes.  

Weird.  My printer just made a bunch of noises like it was cleaning the print heads and then powered itself off.  And it won't turn back on.  Spooky.

Zampano and I are making our way through 30 episodes of Twin Peaks.  Totally awesome stuff, I highly recommend you check it out if you've never seen it.  Supposedly David Duchovny does a few episodes near the middle of Season 2.  Haven't gotten there yet.  Can't wait to see what he does.

I'm feeling somewhat better now that I'm taking iron supplements and B6 every day.  Still tired, but less so.  The ladies on the Pregtastic podcast recommended a few other nutritional supplements that I want to try.  Maybe those will help too.

I think part of the reason I'm not sleeping well is that Baby Girl loves to kick me when I'm laying down.  A few days ago I woke up and she was apparently practicing her punching because all I felt was BANG!...  BANG!....  She was hitting me in 2 different places, back and forth...  I think this kid is really going to be something else.... :)

No comments: