Monday, May 12, 2008

All Moved In

Well, it was a tough weekend to end a tough week but I am very happy. Zampano and I think we have a name picked out that we really like. Now we just have to figure out a middle name to go along with it. Could be tough.

So this was my weekend... On just 3 hours of sleep, I had my last exam on Thursday and drove to Pittsburgh afterwards. On Friday we packed up all of Zampano's things into boxes and ran errands. On Saturday Zampano and a mover packed everything on the truck while I cleaned and packed more stuff. We drove all the way out to IKEA with our moving van only to find they were out of all the cribs, except the bright blue one. I was so mad. We drove back to Syracuse, and fell asleep around 4am. Woke up at 11am on Sunday and unpacked the truck. We spent the rest of the day unpacking, and the apartment looks pretty darn good right now! There's still a long way to go but I'm proud of our efforts.

I haven't slept well in at least a week so I'm hoping to get a good 10 hours in tonight... We'll see how it goes!

No comments: