Thursday, May 29, 2008

27 weeks

After a slow start to May, time is suddenly flying by. I can't believe June is almost here! Baby Girl is getting bigger and bigger and there is sooo much to do before she comes. We still have no crib although we have signed up for Lamaze and a whole bunch of other classes. Hopefully things will get easier once the USMLE is over. June 28... Just 30 days to go. It's time to really buckle down and get to work...

One of my favorite things to do is listening to the Pregtastic podcast. I may have mentioned it on here once before but it bears repeating. This podcast is my new best friend. It has taught me so much about all the little details of becoming a mom. I had no idea that so many women had trouble with breast feeding! It seems like such a natural thing but apparently it's a skill that has to be learned just like anything else.

Well, back to work. The studying never ends...

No comments: