Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy 1 month birthday!

DSCN1615


I can't believe Lauren is already a month old!  It's taken us a while to figure out this whole parenting thing but I think we're starting to get the hang of it!  Zampano and I take turns sleeping and then have together time in the afternoons/evenings.  Finally I feel slightly rested!

Probably the best purchase we've made so far is our Graco swing. (on sale for $89 at target!)  She adores the nature sounds and even if it doesn't put her to sleep every time, it at least entertains her for a half hour so I can pump/wash bottles/shower/eat something....

She's starting to make some new noises and might be starting to social smile (at least I thought so a couple of times)...  She loves tummy time and really enjoys crawling upwards on my belly.  If I give her something to push her feet against she can crawl all the way up to my face!  I weighed her today on our highly inaccurate bathroom scale and she was an even 10 pounds!

Just to keep things organized, I've started a new flickr set for her second month of life.

No comments: