Thursday, September 11, 2008

Almost 3 weeks

Well, haven't had much time to blog lately with the baby keeping me busy, but I figured I'd better write down a few things before I forget them entirely.  The days go so fast now, it's ridiculous.

1.  Milk - I've got ridiculous amounts of milk now!  The fridge is stocked with an overflowing number of bottles on the top shelf.  It took awhile (probably longer than for most people) but now Lauren is on 100% breast milk with plenty to spare.  Pretty soon I'll need to start freezing it, since it only keeps 3 days in the fridge.

2.  Sleep - very unpredictable.  Sometimes she sleeps 3 hours at a time, sometimes only 1 or 2.  I'm completely exhausted but I've found that I can sleep pretty well with her in my arms on the couch.  The worst part about breastfeeding is that I have to pump or feed her every few hours.  If I wait too long, then supposedly my milk supply will decrease.  Haven't had that problem yet but I don't want all my hard work to go to waste.

Ugh.  Too tired to write more... must go take a nap while Zampano cares for her for a few hours...


No comments: