Thursday, March 27, 2008

18 weeks

Ugh.  I have a cold.  Spring break was last week and I guess all the traveling around must have finally gotten to me.  It was soooo great to spend almost 2 weeks with Zampano.  The end is near!  We will be together again by mid May.  I can't believe it's been 2 years already!

Tonight, I am dying for my favorite comfort food - Hong Kong style wonton noodle soup.  It's a very simple dish but it has to taste a certain way.  Dim Sum in Charlotte did it right.  Ka Mei in Pittsburgh does it even better.  I have yet to find a place here in Syracuse that serves it at all.  I'm sure someone probably must...  I could make it myself but I don't really feel like cooking.  I barely feel like getting out of bed at all.

According to Baby Center, baby Desmond is now the size of a bell pepper and weighs 7 ounces.  I am starting to feel some faint movements - at least I *think* I am...  It's so subtle and hard to tell.

Zampano's aunt has decided to throw me a baby shower, which is so incredibly nice of her!  It'll be just after I take the USMLE Step 1 exam, on July 5.  I have the best in laws ever, I swear!  

Just 2 more weeks until we find out if baby Desmond is a girl or boy.  SO EXCITED!!!!

No comments: