Thursday, March 13, 2008

16 weeks

Just got back from my doctor's appointment and everything is fine.  Next appointment we'll find out the sex!  I am just way too excited about that.  We'll see if my suspicions are correct!  Zampano will be flying in so we can find out together.

Tomorrow is yet another big test, and then Zampano and I will be headed down to Pittsburgh for my Spring Break!  I've barely been out of the house in a week so it will be FANTASTIC to actually relax and see a movie or two.  Then on Wednesday I'll visit my folks for a few days.  I'm sure they're expecting to see a huge waddling pregnant lady and will be surprised when I walk in looking pretty much the same as I did at Christmas.  My mom wants to take me maternity shopping.  I'd much rather shop for the baby instead! :)

Zampano is making an Emeril recipe today - Portuguese Style Garlic Roasted Pork, and Portuguese Rice.  The smell of the garlic, to a pregnant lady, is QUITE overwhelming.  But in a good way. :)

1 comment:

Melanie said...

You have to eat garlic together so that you don't smell it. :P

Can't wait to find out if your prediction is correct!

Take care, Mel