Sunday, February 3, 2008

10 weeks

At the excellent suggestion of my friend Melanie, the husband (Zampano) and I decided to blog about my pregnancy here.  One of my favorite bloggers, Dooce not only blogged about her pregnancy, but writes monthly letters to her daughter after she was born.  And now it's going to be a book, which I can't wait to buy.  I'm not nearly the writer that Dooce is, but hey, at least everyone can come here and visit to see what's going on. 

Today I am lonely and studying hard for a big test on the 11th.  Said goodbye to Zampano for two weeks - we won't see each other again until Valentine's day.  So it goes.  I always feel better when he's around, so I'm not looking forward to this time apart.

Today in baby news:
  • considering Bella bands (you mean I can't just wear sweat pants my whole pregnancy?)
  • thinking about buying cribs on Craigslist, or getting a new one from ikea
  • just hit 10 weeks on Thursday. in 2 weeks I have a doctor's visit where we'll do genetic testing... scary.
  • starting to feel less queasy and more hungry.
Listening to:
Radiohead - In Rainbows. baby needs some good depressing music.

No comments: